07 July, 2008

The end of the world is coming in 2012, so I'd better start blogging

For years people have actually come to my blog looking for something, and may (or may not) have been disappointed to click on my link and find only a vast wasteland of a web page. The few who did were probably not too surprised that I had not taken any time away from my love of laundry and loading the dishwasher to create any posts. However, there has been a straw that has finally broken this resistant blogger's back (besides the nagging back pain that has been plaguing me as of late) ... yet another spelling error encountered whilst reading the headlines and news stories of the day. Due to the increased frequency of finding such errors in print, I've decided to use my blog to log them and track them to see if they are in fact becoming as ubiquitous as the crumbs under our kitchen table. Also, I've decided to write about other things I've seen during the course of my daily life that make me stop and ponder. My apologies now if these topics don't hold the same degree of interest to you, but it will give me a place to "talk aloud" and might even help make room in my head so that I can achieve a good 5-6 hour night's sleep and an actual dream or two might have an opportunity to take up residence for at least part of that time.

No comments: